The Daily 750









. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .
"Merry Christmas" Means "Aloha" This Time of Year

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Wearing one's religious heritage like the Flying Nun's habit is all the rage now. So is wearing Uggs and I don't like them either. I'm reminded of what the Queen of the VFW said -- I bet you heard it too -- whenever I wanted to do something because "everyone else" was: "If Everyone Else wanted to jump off a bridge, would you want to do that too?" This was pre-bungee jumping, obviously. I don't know what Moms say now. Maybe, "If Everyone Else wanted to smash up their IPods, would you do that too?"

Whatever your heritage and traditions, I hope you have reason for a celebration or two in this season. I wish you a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.