The Daily 750









. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .
Don't Get Excited . . .

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I got Nothing. Oh sure, in the Movie World in my head there are ideas a-plenty on a loop like never-ending full-color news shorts: dot-dot-dot FLASH: Safety Will Never Kill The Calpine Project dot-dot-dot FLASH: County Commissioners meet now meet at 10 in the morning in the Boyington Palace o' Meetings dot-dot-dot FLASH: Yikes! It's 9:15, if I'm going to go I'd better get dressed dot-dot-dot FLASH: War? What war? dot-dot-dot FLASH:

And so on.

But as for the Dell, it is used only for putting together the new website for our local community radio, and for begging Those Who Know Better to handle the email part because I'm an AOL gal and I don't get the POP, SMTP, change your MX DNS http slash slash. It's like asking Mac addicts to do DOS.

Hey, happy Wednesday! Enjoy those beautiful spots of blue!