The Daily 750









. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .
The Four Meme Hits the Upper Left Edge

Monday, February 06, 2006

This is going around and since I haven't had an original thought in, oh, two weeks, here goes....

Four jobs I've had:

cocktail waitress, the Palomino Club
production manager, Larry Flynt Publications
director of a strategic studies institute
interim general manager of a public radio station

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

In Harm's Way
Sayonara
All the President's Men
Reds

Four Places I've Lived:

Charlotte, NC
Atlanta, GA
Los Angeles (Vally and Westside, a hundred places)
Washington, DC

Four TV shows I love:

Project Runway
Miami Ink
Seconds from Disaster
Battlestar Gallactica

Four places I've vacationed:

Italy
the former Yugoslavia
London
Key West

Four of my favorite dishes:

squash casserole
cornbread dressing
bread pudding, no raisins
grits with cheese

Four sites I visit daily

the Manolo
Oh Dog!
Astoria Citizens Journal
Portland Ground

Four places I would rather be right now:

Pensione Seguso, Dorsoduro, Venice, Italy
Tripoli, the hotel overlooking the Mediterranean, with Sarah
any place in the Florida Keys with a roof and screened porch
in the kitchen putting whipped cream on a vanilla/caramel pudding cup